The hose is on and the pool is out!
Please be sure to turn the hose off when not in use, especially if you’re the last to leave the park.
- A Conversation with Michelle BrownThanks for taking the time to speak with me! Let’s start with an easy one, you have pledged a generous $500 match to the spring mulch campaign. What motivated you to make this gift? We really love the Horner Park Dog Park! We moved to Irving Park in 2020, and it has been so incredible … Continue reading A Conversation with Michelle Brown
- Earth Day Clean-UpJoin us on Saturday, April 23rd to help keep our Dog Friendly Area clean. Visit https://signup.com/go/uTECXqb to sign up, and we’ll see you then!
- Eat More Hole FoodsHead over to Somethin’ Sweet Donuts and start salivating! When you make a purchase at Somethin’ Sweet Donuts on January 21st, mention the dog park, and they will donate a percent of profits to the dog park.
- Thanks to Mojo Dog Co.!The dog park committee thanks Mojo Dog Co. for their generous donation!
- 2022 Calendar ContestShow us how cute your pupper is! 1. Donate $10 for each photo you want to submit Paypal: click here and choose “Dog Friendly Area” from the menu and follow the instructions. Venmo: @Horner-Park (confirmation #7360) Please note that the donation is for the dog park. Donate via our online store. Mail a Check to: … Continue reading 2022 Calendar Contest
- Pizza Time! Wednesday April 28SAVE THE DATE! Dine in, Take Out, or have your pizza and other Lou Malnati’s loves delivered on Wednesday April 28 and the Dog Park will receive 20% of your check as a donation to us! Just make sure you mention the FUNDRAISER when you place your order or use the code FUNDHDP21 if ordering … Continue reading Pizza Time! Wednesday April 28