Interested in volunteering? Click here!
- Park Cleanup 4/15, 9-11amMulch is coming, but we have mud now! Monthly cleanups help keep the park going and safe for everyone. If you have your own garden gear and can bring it, please do–especially if you have and can transport a wheelbarrow. Some gloves and supplies will be available for use. If you’d like to help out on … Continue reading Park Cleanup 4/15, 9-11am
- A Clean Start for Fall!Thanks to Lara’s Power Wash for getting us all cleaned up!
- Grab Your Pup and a Pint for Dog Days at Burning Bush BreweryJoin us on 8/4 at 6pm for the Dog Days of Summer, an evening of buds and brews benefiting the Horner Park Dog Park. Burning Bush Brewery will donate 15% of the proceeds from the event! Bring your pupper to join the fun. ALSO! Raffle, games, and prizes Dog-friendly patio Photo booth Tasty treats
- A Conversation with Michelle BrownThanks for taking the time to speak with me! Let’s start with an easy one, you have pledged a generous $500 match to the spring mulch campaign. What motivated you to make this gift? We really love the Horner Park Dog Park! We moved to Irving Park in 2020, and it has been so incredible … Continue reading A Conversation with Michelle Brown
- Earth Day Clean-UpJoin us on Saturday, April 23rd to help keep our Dog Friendly Area clean. Visit https://signup.com/go/uTECXqb to sign up, and we’ll see you then!
- Eat More Hole FoodsHead over to Somethin’ Sweet Donuts and start salivating! When you make a purchase at Somethin’ Sweet Donuts on January 21st, mention the dog park, and they will donate a percent of profits to the dog park.